31 Aug Now Hiring: Account Executive
GoEpps is seeking an Account Executive to join our team as a full-time team member. The ideal candidate will have deep knowlege of digital and tradional advertising and marketing. They are a great communicator, self starter, and exhibit sharp negotiation skills. They should have 3+ years of selling digital, social media and traditional solutions in a fast-paced advertising agency.
Does this describe you?
- Positive, confident, can-do attitude.
- Patient with yourself.
- Likes people.
- Takes personal responsibility and focuses on next steps.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Deep desire to see your clients succeed.
- Desire for ongoing personal growth and development.
- Able to change focus as client priorities shift.
- High energy.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as an account executive selling digital, social media, traditional accounts in a fast-paced advertising agency.
- A thorough understanding of the agency process and agency/client relationship model.
- A strong ‘self-starter’ mentality and sense of responsibility.
- Ability to work remote with responsibilty to get the job done.
- Upbeat and positive attitude.
This position requires a proven track record with client retention, relationships, driving revenue and a bachelors degree.
- Healthcare: We provide health and dental coverage.
- Vacation and Sick Days: GoEpps offers unlimited vacation and sick days.
- Work Location: This position is remote. Work hours are flexible with common hours from 9AM to 5PM.
- Personal Development: Guided investment of work time in gaining new skills and credentials.
- Holidays: We take off all major holidays.
- Fun: Regular company and campus events like team lunches and happy hours.
- Strategically advise clients and develop ideas and solutions that achieve business, marketing and engagement objectives.
- Develop new business relationships.
- Manage and help lead the agency’s day-to-day efforts with key client relationships and accounts.
- Translate client assignments into meaningful proposals for the creative teams and effectively balance dual expectations of clients and the agency.
- Clearly establish objectives and priorities for client initiatives.
- Work in collaboration cross-departmentally with production directors, copywriters, developers and other client services teams to ideate and develop concepts for projects and accounts.
- Multi-task and get the work done—on time, within project budgets and exceeding expectations.
- Manage a variety of assignment types – digital and traditional advertising, social media advertising – for accounts and projects
- Participate in and/or lead big idea thinking sessions for the agency.
- Manage and foster client relationships and communications in an amicable, professional manner.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of, and be conversant in, each client’s business, industry and competitive landscape.
Success in this role will be exhibited by:
- Successful Client Retention.
- Quota attainment.
- New Business Development.
- Daily and weekly activities to set up meetings.
- Positive client experience in working with you.
- Positive collaboration across all teams within the agency.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.