31 Aug Now Hiring: Account Manager
GoEpps is seeking a new account manager to join our team as a full-time team member. This role will include:
- Client communications
- Project management
- Vendor management
Success in this role will include being very communicative, present, and responsive with each client in your care; plus, success in this role will include being able to work with colleagues to describe and require exactly what type and quality of work product you want delivered for the client. GoEpps is a digital marketing agency located in Nashville, TN. We serve clients across the US in a variety of industries.
Does this describe you?
- Positive, confident, can-do attitude.
- Patient with yourself.
- Likes people.
- Takes personal responsibility and focuses on next steps.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Deep desire to see your clients succeed.
- Desire for ongoing personal growth and development.
- Able to change focus as client priorities shift.
- High energy.
Requires the following work experience:
- Positive track record of professional relationships.
- Proven track record of client communication and services.
- Some performance marketing experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
This position is for someone with 1-2 years of experience.
This role requires a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Marketing, Writing, or Communications.
Compensation Description for Job Openings
This is a salaried, full-time position. Compensation dependent upon experience.
This position will be included in our Revenue Sharing program. This monthly cash bonus program rewards eligible staff for work under management and delivering work on budget. Bonuses are subject to approval each month.
- Healthcare: We provide health and dental coverage.
- Vacation and Sick Days: GoEpps offers unlimited vacation and sick days.
- Work Location: We utilize a hybrid work model, which means our employees can choose to work in our office on Clinton Street in Nashville, TN, remotely, or a mix of the two.
- Work Hours: Work hours are flexible with common hours from 9AM to 5PM.
- Personal Development: Guided investment of work time in gaining new skills and credentials.
- Holidays: We take off all major holidays.
- Parking: Free parking. Fun: Regular company and campus events like team lunches and happy hours.
This particular account manager role will include these areas of work: Client communications: Providing weekly project updates and monthly performance updates, and leading monthly phone conferences to discuss all aspects of program performance.
Success in this role will be exhibited by:
- Successful client retention.
- Successful management of production of all content deliverables.
- Successful project management of all client needs.
- On time, on quality, and on budget delivery of all client deliverables.
- Client satisfaction with their experience in working with you.
How to Apply
Please contact us at contact@GoEpps.com and help us understand your fit for these specific requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.