GoEpps is seeking a new social media manager to join our team as a full-time team member. The Social Media Manager is responsible for assisting with the strategic planning, development, ongoing execution and management of social media activities for all GoEpps clients.
Does this describe you?
- Positive, confident, can-do attitude.
- Patient with yourself.
- Likes people.
- Takes personal responsibility and focuses on next steps.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Deep desire to see your clients succeed.
- Desire for ongoing personal growth and development.
- Able to change focus as client priorities shift.
- High energy.
- 2+ years of experience working in digital and social media strategy.
- Strong understanding of social media landscape including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, and emerging platforms.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or a related field from and accredited college or university. Any suitable combination of education and experience will be considered.
This is a salaried, full-time position. Compensation dependent upon experience.
This position will be included in our Revenue Sharing program. This monthly cash bonus program rewards eligible staff for work under management and delivering work on budget. Bonuses are subject to approval each month.
- Healthcare: We provide health and dental coverage.
- Vacation and Sick Days: GoEpps offers unlimited vacation and sick days.
- Work Location: We utilize a hybrid work model, which means our employees can choose to work in our office on Clinton Street in Nashville, TN, remotely, or a mix of the two.
- Work Hours: Work hours are flexible with common hours from 9AM to 5PM.
- Personal Development: Guided investment of work time in gaining new skills and credentials.
- Holidays: We take off all major holidays. Parking: Free parking.
- Fun: Regular company and campus events like team lunches and happy hours.
- Manage day-to-day operations and implementation of all digital and social media platforms for all clients, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and more.
- Content creation for all social platforms, including all copywriting, graphic design, social-specific photo and video shooting and editing, and fan engagement.
- Crafting and managing holistic schedules and timelines.
- Consistently monitoring social trends, content, conversations and technologies to inform creative across platforms and positively affect success in key metrics.
- Track metrics and usage patterns on all platforms to improve and maximize streams/views and engagement.
- Quickly respond to messages from customers on social channels and escalate to the client quickly, if needed.
Success in this role will be exhibited by:
- Successful client retention.
- Successful management of all client social accounts.
- Client satisfaction with their experience in working with you.
- Demonstrated growth in followers and engagement across channels.
How to Apply
Please contact us at contact@GoEpps.com and help us understand your fit for these specific requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.