These two types of agencies may sound like they do the same job, but they are very different in many ways. A Branding Agency focuses on one area to help with your marketing. They tend to work with a business to help create an identity, find its place in the market, create logos, etc. A Performance Marketing Agency, such as GoEpps, helps to open and grow marketing channels. We develop and manage marketing campaigns rather than higher level identity work of developing a brand. This can happen through content creation, local SEO services, and other digital marketing strategies.
Here’s a quick list of how these 2 agencies differ.
Branding vs. Performance Marketing Agencies
Branding Agency focuses mainly on the following
- Logo, brand identity
- Audience segmentation and profiling
- Market research
- Product marketing, research, and customer surveys
- Strategic market research
- Go to market partner strategy
Performance Marketing Agency mainly focuses on the following
- SEO for websites
- Email marketing, newsletter creation and management
- Video production
- Video search engine optimization (Video SEO)
- Paid search management (PPC)
- Social media channel management, content, and advertising
- Online marketing strategy
- Industry specific marketing campaign management (such as healthcare or manufacturing)
- Website design and development for performance marketing campaign
- Website analytics and marketing campaign reports
- Sales lead generation campaign
- Sales lead qualification and phone tracking
- Responsive website design
- Responsive email design
As a business, you can develop your digital marketing strategy and budget and find the right agency to help you grow your business.
Looking for a digital marketing agency in Nashville that can help boost your performance? Click here to learn more about GoEpps. We specialize in website and search engine optimization geared toward lead generation.